Dr. Ajita M. Robinson
Founder & Clinical Director
Welcome I feel privileged to lead a team of highly skilled and sought after Mental Health Clinicians. As the Clinical Director, I wear a lot of hats. Most importantly, I take pride in ensuring that every client we serve is treated with respect and dignity.
You may be reaching out for support for a variety of reasons, not limited to:
- You may be experiencing stress (at home, school, work, etc).
- You may have recently experienced a loss (death, job loss, moved to a new state, divorce/separation, etc).
- You might have a child who is having a hard time adjusting to a new school (or grade, or a change in the family) and you’re not sure how to support him/her/they.
- You may be having difficulty in your relationship.
- You LOVE your job, but you find yourself feeling burned out and overwhelmed.
- You experienced abuse or a traumatic experience (in the present or past) that is impacting your life
- You are a mental health professional and are experiencing compassion fatigue
There are a variety of life transitions that you may experience that could benefit from the support of a therapist. Congratulations on taking this step.
What can you expect?
You can expect to be accepted, supported and understood without judgment. I strive to create a safe space for all of my clients. I will honor your beliefs and values. I will rely on your expertise (and lived experience) to develop goals that are realistic and aligned with your desired outcome.
Where I’ve been…
Dr. Don Trahan, Jr.
Dr. Don Trahan, Jr. is a licensed professional counselor (LPC), national certified counselor (NCC), approved clinical supervisor (ACS), professor of counseling, and international consultant. He is recognized as a global leader in diversity, equity, and inclusion change management, with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education and professional industries. As a research-driven practitioner, Dr. Trahan focuses his scholarly work on advocacy and culturally responsive leadership, which has led to the publication of several peer-reviewed articles, nationwide conference presentations, and international speaking engagements.
Dr. Felicia Pressley
Felicia Pressley, PhD is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) and has worked with clildren and families for over 15 years. Currently, Dr. Pressley is a wellness consultant and a certified yoga teacher with a focus on personal self-care ad yoga practice. She has been a consultant for the past 5 years and has expertise in completing competency assessment.