Welcome I feel privileged to lead a team of highly skilled and sought after Mental Health Clinicians. As the Clinical Director, I wear a lot of hats. Most importantly, I take pride in ensuring that every client we serve is treated with respect and dignity.
You may be reaching out for support for a variety of reasons, not limited to:
- You may be experiencing stress (at home, school, work, etc).
- You may have recently experienced a loss (death, job loss, moved to a new state, divorce/separation, etc).
- You might have a child who is having a hard time adjusting to a new school (or grade, or a change in the family) and you're not sure how to support him/her/they.
- You may be having difficulty in your relationship.
- You LOVE your job, but you find yourself feeling burned out and overwhelmed.
- You experienced abuse or a traumatic experience (in the present or past) that is impacting your life
- You are a mental health professional and are experiencing compassion fatigue
There are a variety of life transitions that you may experience that could benefit from the support of a therapist. Congratulations on taking this step.
What can you expect?
You can expect to be accepted, supported and understood without judgment. I strive to create a safe space for all of my clients. I will honor your beliefs and values. I will rely on your expertise (and lived experience) to develop goals that are realistic and aligned with your desired outcome.
Where I've been...